The Stocker Trail will see a transformation when the southeast corner of 5-points becomes a parking lot to serve Angelenos using the Park to Playa Stocker Trail. The site will also be home to a wonderful neighborhood fruit orchard with a variety of fruit trees. The County of Los Angeles is working with Fallen Fruit to host several fun community engagements leading up to the grand opening of the parking lot and orchard. A list of events can be found on ViewPark.org or by clicking here.
***all dates are tentative and will be announced when finalized***
- Sunday, July 20th – Lemonade Stand @ Ingold Park
- Sunday, August 3rd – Lemonade Stand @ Kenneth Hahn Park (Eastern Ridgeline)
- Sunday, August 24th – Lemonade Stand @ Ingold Park
- Sunday, September 14th – Public Fruit Jam @ Monteith Park
- Tree Adoption/Dedication Ceremony – 2015 (date to be determined)
For more information on Fallen Fruit, please visit their website at www.FallenFruit.org. For more information on the Park to Playa project, please visit here. For any questions, please contact the Supervisor’s Office by clicking here.